Request for Submission of Manuscript for Conference Proceedings
— For Invited Speakers Only —
- Conference proceedings will be published as a special issue of Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter.
- We ask all the invited speakers to prepare a manuscript according to the journal’s instructions which is available at the journal’s web site. (Author guidelines may be found by clicking on the link on the left-hand-side of the page.)
- Each article should be about 8 - 10 printed pages. (for guidance: a printed page is about three pages of double-spaced typescript or four figures)
- The manuscript should contain novel original results reflecting recent progress in this field.
- The manuscript should be submitted through the above journal's web site no later than 31 July, 2010.
- All the manuscripts are subjected to normal reviewing process, which will be done by the publisher.
- Some technical details
- The manuscript can be prepared either in LaTeX format or in Microsoft Word format according to the journal’s instructions.
- There is no page charge.
- Corresponding authors of each article will be receiving one free copy of the volume. No free reprints will be provided.
- Color figures can be used in the online version of the publication. For the use of color figures in printed version, the authors will be charged an extra cost for publication.
- For further detail, please visit the journal’s web site.