----- Abstract submission form is closed. -----
- All the participants who give presentations (oral and poster) are required to submit the abstract by April 30, 2010 following the instruction and using the submission form.
- All the presentations except given by the invited speakers will be poster presentations.
- Please indicate the "topic" and "method" of your contribution.
- Abstract should be submitted in PDF format.
Instruction to Prepare an Abstract
- Only one abstract, ONE PAGE of A4 size, will be accepted for each participant.
- The abstract must be one column, single-space format, typeset in "Times" or equivalent fonts.
- The left and right margins must be 2 cm. The top and the bottom margins must be 2.5 cm.
- The title must be centered, 17pt in boldface.
- The text, except the title, must be 11pt.
- Leave one blank line between the centered title and the centered name(s) of the author(s).
- Underline the Presenting Author's name.
- The affiliation(s) of the author(s) on a new line must immediately follow his/her (their) name(s).
- Leave two blank lines before starting the text.
- The abstract may include references and figures.
- The abstract book will be printed in black and white. Colored figures will be automatically reduced to monochrome tone.