JTB Gaiarec Inc. has been appointed as the official travel agent for the Symposium and will handle the arrangement of hotel accommodations.
JTB Gaiarec Inc.
Sakurabashi Toyo Bldg.4F
2-16 Sonezakishinchi 2-chome, Kita-ku, OSAKA, 530-0002 JAPAN
JTB Gaiarec is holding the following rooms at hotels in Nara for the Symposium period. Reservations will be processed in order of receipt of your application form.
Room Rate (per night)
|Name of Hotel
|Nara Washington Hotel Plaza
Phone + 81-742-27-0410
4min. walk from JR Nara Station
|Sun Hotel Nara
|4-21 Sanjohonmachi Nara-shi
2min. walk from JR Nara Station
|Hotel Nikko Nara
|8-1 Sanjo-Hommachi, Nara-Shi
1min. walk from JR Nara Station
- Above room rates include a service charge, tax and breakfast.
- A deposit of JPY 10,000 will be requested. It will be deducted from your hotel bill when you check out.
Application and Payment for Hotel
- Participants wishing to reserve hotel accommodation should apply by e-mail or fax to JTB Gaiarec, no later than July 30, 2010. Confirmation sheet will be sent by JTB Gaiarec.
- Application should be accompanied by a payment of JPY10,000 for the deposit of hotel accommodation. No reservation will be confirmed without the payment.
- Payment should be in the form of One of the following credit cards
1.VISA 2.Master Card 3.JCB 4.Diners Club
In the event of cancellation, a written notification should be sent to JTB Gaiarec. The following cancellation fee will be deducted before any refund is made.
- 8 days or before that prior to the first night of stay ---------- None
- 7 days to 2days prior to the first night of stay ---------- 30％of the daily room charge
- The previous day to the first night of stay ---------- 50％of the daily room charge
- On the day of the first night of stay ,or no notice given ---------- 100％of the daily room charge
- Since the number of available rooms is limited, this page will be closed when the reservations become full.
- Hotels in Nara are generally crowded during this year because various events will be held in Nara Prefecture to commemorate the 1300th anniversary of Nara Heijo-kyo Capital.
Map of Hotels